Corona information for non-Dutch speakers
Caleidoz will follow the guidelines of the Dutch authorities regarding the corona virus and postpone ALL activities until further notice. Our locations will be temporarily closed, at least until June 1st. We are doing our utmost best to keep in touch with our most vulnerable visitors through phone calls and other forms of communication.
WeHelpen and Whapp
We have joined hands with the platform WeHelpen, where everyone can request and offer voluntary help in an easy and safe way. Download the app ‘Whapp’ or register yourself on wehelpen.nl! The website also offers some information in English.
Do you have any questions for Caleidoz? Please feel free to send an email to email@example.com or call us at 0316 – 24 32 04. We are available to all residents of the municipalities Zevenaar and Doesburg on Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 2 PM.
Corona information in other languages
If you are looking for information about the corona virus in other languages, please check the following sources:
- RIVM information in English
- RIVM posters and flyers with precautionary measures and information in English, Spanish, Arabic, Papiamento, Papiamentu, Polisch and Turkish
- Pharos easy to understand flyer in English, Turkish, Arabic and Tigrinya
- WHO video in Arabic about precautionary measures for the corona virus
- Poster about what to do when suffering from a cold in multiple languages
Feel free to contact our Servicedesk with any questions at:
Tel. (0316) 24 32 04