Corona information for non-Dutch speakers
Caleidoz will follow the guidelines of the Dutch authorities regarding the corona virus and postpone ALL activities until further notice. Our locations will be temporarily closed, at least until June 1st. We are doing our utmost best to keep in touch with our most vulnerable visitors through phone calls.
Do you have any questions for Caleidoz? Please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Servicedesk at Tel. (0316) 24 32 04. We are available for all residents of the municipalities Zevenaar and Doesburg on Monday to Friday between 9 AM and 2 PM.
If you are looking for information about the corona virus in other languages, please check the following sources:
- RIVM information in English
- RIVM posters and flyers with precautionary measures and information in English, Spanish, Arabic, Papiamento, Papiamentu, Polisch and Turkish
- Pharos easy to understand flyer in English, Turkish, Arabic and Tigrinya
- WHO video in Arabic about precautionary measures for the corona virus
- Poster about what to do when suffering from a cold in multiple languages